Monday, August 25, 2008

Today





















Today was an exciting day. The Biofoam insulation was started in the kitchen! It's so cool watching it expand and fill in all the little cracks and holes in my walls. I know we won't be cold this winter! I think they'll finish up tomorrow, filling in the walls all the way around the whole house....then the sheet rock will start!

Progress marches on!!!

Here are pictures to get caught up through today....from the way my phone box used to look, the old knob and tube wiring, and the old, inefficient, huge heat and air unit, to the gizmo that sealed my ducts, the new Energy Star unit, the installation of the new air return, the Energy Star Pella windows, the beautiful beaded board ceiling, and the amazing Biofoam insulation....whew! That's alot!



No comments: